We are proud to announce the finalists for the 2020 Torch Awards for Ethics! BBB Torch Awards are open to all businesses and 501(c)(3) public charities within our service areas. BBB Accreditation is not required, however, to be considered, businesses must meet all BBB Standards for Accreditation. Finalists are listed below by region.
- Tier 1 – Companies with 10 or less full-time employees
- Tier 2 – Companies with 11 or more full-time employees
- Charities – Registered 501(c)(3) organizations
2020 Finalists Announced!
Central & East Idaho
East Washington & North Idaho
About the Torch Awards for Ethics
A Torch Award is the most prestigious BBB award presented to exceptional organizations for their dedication to integrity and ethical business practices. Each year, Better Business Bureau holds open nominations and applications for our Torch Awards program throughout the Northwest & Pacific. We allow the public to acknowledge businesses that embody high standards of trust, performance, and integrity. The award embodies the Better Business Bureau mission of advancing trust in the marketplace.
BBB Torch Awards are open to all businesses and 501(c)(3) public charities within our service areas. BBB Accreditation is not required, however, to be considered, businesses must meet all BBB Standards for Accreditation.
Last Year’s Torch Awards Winners
- TIER 1: Collins Excavation and Services, Inc.
- TIER 2: Renewal by Andersen of Alaska
- SPARK: Home Care Assistance Alaska
- CHARITY: Bean’s Cafe, Inc. & The Children’s Lunchbox
Eastern Washington & Northern Idaho
- TIER 1: All Travel Guru
- TIER 2: Precision Tax Relief, LLC
- SPARK: Arrottas Automax
- SPARK: New Beginnings Spokane, LLC
- TIER 1: 808Nanny, LLC
- TIER 2: Lawson & Associates, Inc.
- CHARITY: Kauai Independent Food Bank
- TIER 1: Hi-line Service and Hydraulics
- SPARK: Edible Arrangements
- CHARITY: Warriors and Quiet Waters Foundation
- TIER 1: Elite Relocation Services
- TIER 2: Axiom Eco-Pest Control
- SPARK: Superior NW Home Inspections
- CHARITY: Children’s Cancer Association
Southern Idaho & Western Wyoming
- TIER 2: Heart ‘n Home Hospice
- SPARK: Cascade Student Transportation
- SPARK: The Service Center
- CHARITY: Boise Rescue Mission Ministries
- TIER 1: G P Automotive
- TIER 2: Transblue, LLC
- SPARK: Laundry Out!
- SPARK: Walk This Way Dogs
- CHARITY: Seattle’s Union Gospel Mission